1. Uniqlo dress £69.90, 2. Monsoon hat £19, 3. Tommy Hilfiger bag £285, 4. Isabel Marant earrings £90, 5. Ancient Greek Sandals sandals £120, 6. Alexander McQueen scarf £335, 7. Mango bracelet £17.99, 8. Chloe bag £491.50, 9. Jimmy Choo boots £624.78.
The bréton tee is one of those wardrobe classics that is a true fashion lust-have. It has all of those Coco Chanel connotations. She made it famous after she took it off the backs of French sailors and put it onto hers! If I have not really planned my work-wardrobe this tee is a quick fix as it always looks a touch-fashion (Chanel again!) with a pair of skinny jeans and heels. You know when you throw-on-and-go with your striped tee that summer has started. It’s what we in fashion love to call one of those transitional pieces. Natalie x
1. Mango earrings £9.99, 2. Monsoon sandals now £22, 3. Warehouse skirt now £30, 4. Hobbs trousers £119, 5. Rag & Bone top £145, 6. J.Crew bag £49.50, 7. Ray-Ban sunglasses £143, 8. J Brand shorts now £85.50, 9. Jimmy Choo sandals £450.
1. Victoria Beckham Denim skirt £295, 2. Rebecca Taylor jacket £300, 3. Rebecca Taylor top £170, 4. Balenciaga sandals £365, 5. Mango bracelet £14.95, 6. Topshop shirt £20, 7. New Look necklace £7.99, 8. Monsoon bag £69.99, 9. Christian Louboutin heels £429.
QUESTION: I have a wedding to go to and I have no idea what to wear.
ANSWER: Wedding season is now in full swing and here at Dressipi we just love all the gorgeous, summery yet polished looks that come along with it. With that in mind, here are some ideas we hope you will love:
1. Coast dress, £75: - Hot brights are just that this season…hot! We think this bold pink dress will look amazing with your colouring, and the v-neckline will draw the eye downwards and away from your broader shoulders. Ruching detail is super flattering for your figure and a demure hem line is ideal for a wedding. Add a tailored white jacket if you fancy a cover up. This dress will double up as the perfect evening piece too; just switch up your accessories.
2. Coast clutch, £45: - Sticking with the ‘brights’ theme, this contrasting yet extremely simple clutch will provide just the right balance of chic and fun, trend-driven style:
3. Dune sandals, £65: - Another trend to channel this season is the ‘metallics’ trend. Adding metallic accents to your bold outfit will create a sophisticated overall look that is perfect for a special occasion. The low heel on this pair of silver sandals will make for great dancing later on in the evening!
4. Adele Marie, £25: - We ladies love a bit of sparkle from time to time, and when better to feel at our most glam than at a wedding. We love this stunning pair of drop earrings.
5. BHS fascinator, £15: – If you fancy some head gear on the big day, why not opt for a subtle but chic fascinator option, like this silver one from BHS? We hope you have a fabulous time at the wedding. Ria x
CASUAL: 1. MICHAEL Michael Kors dress £155.49, 2. Mango earrings £14.99, 3.Oasis sunglasses £16, 4. ASOS bag £22, 5. Maison Martin Margiela flats £276.51, EVENING: 6. Lanvin bag now £292, 7. Michael Kors watch £229, 8. J. Crew earrings now £46, 9. Alexander Wang sandals now £179.