Posts Tagged ‘brights’
Channel all things bright for a weekend look with a wild pop of colour. We love these disco-diva leather platform sandals just in at H&M. If you want to take inspiration from Gucci, style them with a midi or maxi length floral print dress in a contrast colour. Otherwise vamp up a slinky skinny jeans look and pair with a neon jumper or sweet top. Natalie x
- Chloe sunglasses £295.10, 2. Paige Denim jeans £235, 3. Topshop bag £25, 4. Wildfox top £115, 5. H&M sandals £69.99
It’s hot on the high street with these wild bursts of vivid shades. Think about the colours you love to wear – or not for that matter. I don’t like wearing orange or coral coloured clothes but I love a bright hued accessory and have many crazy orange heels in my wardrobe. It’s a colour that works a dream with denim. Clash and then clash some more when it comes to your summer brights. Quite simply don’t hold back. This royal blue blouse will sit perfectly with a pencil skirt for work. For a more casual look add a simple flat sandal and fun tote….or spice things up with this brightly coloured fabric print clutch. Natalie x
It’s impossible to ignore the acres and acres of gorgeous blooms that are shouting out from the rails in-store and online. It’s a pattern I very rarely wear but there are so many fabulous print dresses out there in all manner of petal patterns and versatile styles that soon very soon it’ll be time to snap up one up. Step into this sunshine mode with a figure-shaping shift from Oasis. The hemline is a midi-length which you can always shorten if it doesn’t flatter your shape. Use one of your accessories to pick-up on one of the bright colours in the dress. Style by day with a hot hued flat sandal and structured black tote. Switch to a bright coloured clutch and versatile black sandal for evening glamour. Natalie x
STYLE ADVICE: I bought this dress from my recommendations and would like some accessories to go with it.
Posted August 11, 2014on:
QUESTION: I have bought this dress from your recommendations, it seems to have gone from online now. Please could you recommend shoes, bag and jewllery to go with it? Budget is £40 and under.
ANSWER: We’re very happy that you like your recommendations and have been making a few sneaky fashion purchases as a result. The dress you have bought is a lovely classic shift option, in an elegant lace fabric and will look great with a variety of accessories depending on the occasion.
1. Missguided sandals, £24.99: – White or ivory shoes will look fab with this dress, and this pair from Missguided will add a youthful, fashion-forward feel to the elegant dress.
2. Oasis clutch, now £20: – An orange or coral shade makes a great colour combination with this gorgeous turquoise/teal hue. This amazing contrasting clutch will add a pop of colour to your outfit.
3. River Island bracelet, £15: – When it comes to jewellery opt for something that is just the right balance of elegant and “statement”. We think this bracelet from River Island encompasses just that. We hope we have answered your fashion dilemma. Ria x
1. Maxmara dress £298, 3. Marc Jacobs sandals £435 and 2. sunglasses £188, 4. Balmain cuff £199, 5. Marc by Marc Jacobs bag £275, 6. M&S sunglasses £15, 7. New Look bracelet £5.99, 8. ASOS sandals £42, 9. Zara clutch £25.99